Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Super hero's & Preschool Open House

So, Emma's been wanting Mike and I to make "super hero's" for her everyday. She brings us a blanket and says "Make super hero, Mom". So, you think, I'll just tie the blanket around her neck - she wants a cape to make her look like a super hero. No - Wrong. That is not what she wants. She wants the blanket laid out on the floor like you were going to have a picnic on it. Why is that a super hero? I don't know!! ?? But that is what a super hero is (in Emma's mind).

Cool Super Hero Emma!!!

Ashton went to his Preschool open house last night. Yeah!!! I am so excited for him. I think it will be really good for him. He didn't want to go see his preschool last night. But I hoped that once I got him there he would be excited to start preschool, and it worked. As you can see in the picture below, I can't even keep his attention long enough to take a picture of him. Miss Keri (his teacher) seems like so much fun, and she seems so excited for the kids. I had some good recommendations for her. She lives in our stake and close enough to walk (so good for days when Raquel babysits). I am so looking forward to it. And now so is Ashton. We got home and I went grocery shopping. He was so convinced that I was going to go to his preschool instead of grocery shopping he cried when I left wanting to go to preschool.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Cute super hero! I love how kids minds work...so crazy!!