Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!

Wow- it has been a while since I blogged last. There really hasn't been that much going on.

Yesterday was our 9 year anniversary, and for the most part it was uneventful. We spent the weekend in Park City, and we had the kids with us. We went up on Saturday after Mike got done with work (he came home early). We ate at Baja and then went to the Condo. Cass and Nate's Anniversary was that day and they were at the condo too. After hanging out for a little bit, we put the kids in hot with us and then gave them a shower and put them to bed.

The next day we just hung out. Cass and Nate went home at about 1:00. We had the kids nap and then I ran to the outlets to exchange a few things while the kids napped. We cooked spaghetti for dinner went out for ice cream and hung out the rest of the night.

Yesterday we hung out some more. Mike wasn't feeling well, and we needed to clean the condo before we left so we just lounged most of the day. We hot tubbed in the morning and then cleaned in the afternoon. We left the condo around 5:00. We came home, ate a quick dinner and ran to Costco to buy a rug.

So, as I said, pretty uneventful. We'll have to find a time this week to go out to dinner without the kids. Buy the end of the day yesterday we were sick of the kids. Sometimes they are a little much.

Anyway, there are times when I think I can't believe it has been 9 years, and times when I think it has to have been so much longer. But it has been good!!! We've had ups and downs and ins and outs. But it has been good.

What fun it has been to be married to my best friend. It's amazing how different we are, yet we get along so well (that's probably due to Mike's easy going personality). But I sure love being with Mike!!! I love you, Mike!!!!

If I can pull it off I may post a wedding picture.

No comments: