Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Emma's Silly

Emma has said and done some funny things the last two days, so I thought I better document them.

Mike was home with the kids yesterday, and said that Emma left the room (with the TV) for about 5 minutes. She walked back in with wipes, a diaper (the right size, since both kids wear diapers), and told Mike "Change my bum. I lay down". And she laid down so that Mike could change her bum. Funny. :) She even needed a diaper change, she had a messy bum.

Today, while I was getting dressed, she came in the bathroom. I was putting on my bra and she looked at me, pointed and said "goggles". Hey, I would guess that to a child, a bra looks like goggles. Pretty smart.


This is my Emma eating a piece of watermelon on the 24th of July. She is the messiest child I know. She can't eat a thing without getting it all over her.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Mighty mighty cute. She looks so much like Mike and Ashton looks so much like you!
Everyone tells me Miriam looks like Darin too. Daddies girls:)