
This happened a week ago yesterday and I totally forgot about it. But it was so funny that I took pictures of it. I'm glad I did or I would have totally forgotten. Helene, Andrew and the kids came over. The kids were playing and Mike wasn't home from work yet. Ashton came into the kitchen and had this plastic container on his head. "It's a helmet, mom" he told me. Then he realized that he couldn't get it off of his head. It was getting stuck on his ears. We burst into laughter and I ran to get the camera. He wasn't too worried until I started taking pictures. Then he got nervous. I had to cut the plastic to get it off of his head.Yesterday was a long day of working from home. I have a project at work that is all the sudden due (I knew it was coming but didn't know the exact date of the deadline and didn't know the deadline would hold firm). And it's not just any project, it's a project that gives the institution over 1 million dollars. I was late with it last year, but they are not really giving me that leeway this year. So, I was home yesterday working on it. I'm not a very good mom when I have that much stress on a work project. So, last night when I could not think about it anymore, I was ready to laugh at the kids who were playing in the bath tub.

Aren't kids in the tub just the cutest!!!

1 comment:
Good Luck on the project, I know what you mean about not being a good mom when stressed. I feel the same when I am tired, or hungry, I am just not the mom I want to be at those moments.
Post a Comment