Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wet Run Update

More for my sake than for anyone else, the race results for the Springville 5k finally came out. I finished 408 out of 2004 (I don't know if 2004 actually ran, but that is how many signed up). I finished 24th in my gender and age category out of 105. The official time they have for my finish is 24:53. There is this big gap at 25 minutes till 30 minutes where they don't have anyone finishing the race. I have a feeling, this is probably not my right time, especially since Julie thought her time was 25:43 on the day of the race and she finished before me (it has her listed as finishing at 24:25 and finishing 376). I think they got the order of finishers right, but I don't think they got the times right.

Anyway, it was still a fun run. I will be doing the Mapleton 5k on July 24th.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Well Congratulations on all the hard work and good exercise whatever your time is!!!