Sunday, June 08, 2008

2 Years Old and a New Look

Well, it is nearly midnight before my blog turns 2 years old. I have been working a good part of the night to get my blog updated (thanks Missy for directing me to this site to tell me how to do it).

I started my Blog on June 9, 2006 and here we are 2 years later. I can hardly believe it. It doesn't feel like I've been doing this for 2 years. But I'm so glad that I have. It's been so fun to watch these kids grow and learn. And like the sub title to my blog - I hope we have all grown.

I had hoped to get an updated look for my blog by June 1st (I had vowed via my blog to do that). I fell a little short, but I have a new look for my blog's birthday, so I feel good about that.


Just look at the change in the kids during the past 2 years. I can hardly believe it!!

I love you kids!!! Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

7 comments:

Sonja said...

Hey, your blog looks good. It's fun to have a change. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

Missy said...

Cute, new look! It's so you! Glad that site was helpful!

Kristin said...

When I saw the first picture of your kids I thought. . . they have looked that old for 2 years!!! I read on and saw why. I thought they were older than that and I was right. I love your blog. It is just too advanced for my wimpy computer so I have to select the text for me to be able to read it. Other than that I love it!Great pictures of your kids on the side too.

Melinda said...

Ooo...like the new look! Very you and very cool!

The MacMizzles said...

Andrea! I love your blog, and think your children are so darling. Such a long time no talk, nor see!

Kikal said...

Little Emma I can't believe it! That was when she was more 'sweet' than 'sassy'! :)

Deborah said...

Your blog is adorable! I love the new look!