Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Visitor

For those of you who live nearby (within a block or two) you may not want to see this post.

Mike came home from work the other day and hollered for Ashton to come and see him. Mike had found a snake, on our driveway, and was holding it for Ashton to see. Now, granted it was really small, but it is a snake and I don't like it.



Emma's pulling a face because Mike keeps asking her to touch it.

I was doing fine, and pretending I didn't care about the snake until Mike thrust it at me. I didn't really want the kids to know I was scared.

We've found some of these small garden snakes at our house before. All these small ones try and bite, they are mean. Mike "claims" that it's only the small ones that have ever been aggressive.

Ashton loved it.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I really should've stopped at the warning. We haven't seen any yet, but I'll be on the lookout!