I just can't believe how cute and how big my kids are. They've grown so much, and are just so much fun. Once school started, I started back to work full-time. I feel so lucky that Camille can watch my kids, but I miss them terribly. I really loved being on maternity leave this summer, I really feel like the kids and I had a great summer. I'm sad that I won't be able to do that again.
These kids are so cute.
Elina, I love her dimples, and I can't believe how long her hair is getting
Emma, my she is growing up so fast!
Elina loves to hold Ethan (Ethan is so sweet and good natured)
Since I was on maternity leave this summer, Mike has been able to train for Lotaja (Logan to Jackson Hole). It is a 206 mile bike ride. Mike is looking great!
Mike all set for a bike ride
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment