Ethan is such a boy. Just like Ashton when he was a baby, he's a big boy; gaining weight like a champ. Here are the stats from is 2 month old appointment.
Height: 23.5"; 72%
Weight: 13.06; 86%
Head: 15.5", 35%
He had gained 5 pounds since he was born. I could hardly believe it.
The day before Ethan's blessing (5 days after his 2 month old appointment), my parents were in town. They were nice enough to take Ashton to soccer and watch the other kids while I took Ethan to get his pictures taken. They turned out so cute, and he was so good, I could hardly believe it.
Check out all the cute pictures we got.
Oh Ethan we love you so.
Friday, September 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
He's so cute!!
Honestly, he is just yummy! Thank you for sharing him!
I am impressed that you got him to smile so much. Those are adorable!
Those pictures are SOOOOO cute. I especially like the last one. He is getting big so fast!
I can't believe you have another one and I don't even know Elina!! We've been gone for way too long. You guys are so cute and POOR ASHTON! I would have been screaming bloody murder!
Post a Comment