Friday, September 30, 2011

First Day of School

Ashton and Emma first day smiles

Summer flew by.  I could hardly believe it was time to buy back to school clothes, and to get the kids back into a daily routine.  I love that they love school, but I was sad to see summer go.

Ashton

Emma

The Friday before school started we went over to the school to see what teacher the kids got.  Ashton has Mrs. Van Zant (3rd grade) and the only other child from our ward in that class is Kathryn Cook.  Emma has Mrs. Pack (1st grade) and Kelsey Cook is in her class.  Because the kids had been camping with Mike on Monday, they missed the open house, so Kelsey and Kathryn came to the house the first day of school and helped my kids find their classes.  So, on the first day of school, I sent them off, and they walked to school with their friends.  They are so big!!

 Kelsey, Kathryn, Emma, Ashton

Look at my cute, big kids, leaving my nest

I can't believe school started more than a month ago, where has the time gone?

No comments: