Friday, September 30, 2011

Emma Gymnastics

The first week in September, I took Emma to try out gymnastics at the American Fork Rec Center.  I had good intentions of getting her in dance last year, but didn't.  So, I thought I would try again this year.  I gave her the choice of dance or gymnastics, and she was willing to give gymnastics a try.

She loved it!  She had so much fun, so, I kept her in it.  Now we get to go once a week for 45 minutes.

That day she got to do some bar work and beam work. Please excuse my poor photography skills!

 Emma practicing on the bar

 Emma spinning on the bar

Emma (in the middle in black) on the beam

I love the huge grin she wore on her face the whole time!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

YAY! That is so great you have found something she loves!! Go Emma and her Mommy!