On Saturday we planned to go swimming in the morning. The morning turned to late morning, but we did make it swimming. Grandad came with us and we had a great time. Both kids had floaties or water wings and goggles. And we had the pool to ourselves, so we couldn't complain.
We also made a trip to Walmart. We found a few things to buy for the kids, including some new movies for them to watch on the way home.
Sunday my mom, the kids, and I went to sacrament meeting. Once home, while I was getting packed up, my dad broke out the four-wheeler. The kids had a great time on it. Emma especially loves to go for rides. I got to take Emma for a ride, Ashton didn't want to ride with me, he was too busy playing in the dirt. My mom even bought some toys for the kids to play with in the dirt.
Not long before the kids and I left, Grandma and Grandpa Howell stopped by. They were on their way home after Snowbriding in Yuma. I guess the big thing at the flee market this year was these hats. Don't you love the fake hair on top? They had all sorts to blend in with your own hair color.
I left St. George around 2:30 but found out from Mike that he wasn't going to make it home for dinner, so I didn't want to be home for dinner either. I made a stop in Cedar City to say hi to Neena and the kids. Of course the kids loved being there. It was hard to get them to leave. We got home just in time for bed. All in all it was a quick but good trip.

1 comment:
I'm glad you made the most of your time without husband. It looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment