Monday, March 31, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

On Wednesday night Cassidy offered to babysit for Mike and I so we could go to dinner. Mike was working till 7:00 so I feed the kids and then drove them to Cassidy's house. I meet Mike in Orem so that we could eat at Carrabba's. It was really good. I just love their Steak Marsala (thanks Jason and Melinda for turning us on to it). After dinner we grabbed some Cold Stone Ice Cream. And since we were already in separate cars, we went our separate ways. I went in and got the kids and took them home. Mike went straight home and had some chores to do.

On Thursday I got to take the kids to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi for a Preschool Field Trip for Ashton. Emma loves to go on Ashton's preschool field trips. That has been a really fun thing for her this year. It was a little crazy. We had a big group and couldn't really all stay together. I have never been to that Dinosaur museum. They have a lot of good stuff, and fun stuff for the kids to do. The kids loved playing in the erosion ponds, and at the end, digging in the sand for dinosaur bones. Lots of it is really interactive. The hard thing for me is that there are lots of rooms, and area's that loop around. I lost Emma - twice!! I was about ready to kill her. She would run to go do something. And by the time I would get to where I thought she was going, I couldn't find her. I used to worry about Ashton running off, now it's Emma. I have threatened to tie her to the stroller at Disneyland. I was just so angry with her.






After the museum, we stopped by the hotel to say hi to Mike - and goodbye to Mike. I was taking the kids that night to Price so that I could go on a girls weekend on Friday.

No comments: