Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Emma's Evil/Magnificent Mind


Emma is so interesting. I always find it weird to see what she tucks away in that brain of hers. Point of fact, the day that we drove to St. George, Emma asked for one piggy (which is normal), but she wanted one big piggy - like Megan in that picture. That picture of Megan she was referring to was the Christmas picture Neena sent (at Christmas time - and we haven't seen it since).

She is a little girl that stows away bits of information, usually negative information. If you ask her about her most recent birthday cake, she would probably tell you that her mom broke the Little Mermaid that was on top of her cake. I did not break it, I just happened to be the first one to touch it (and throw it) once it was broken. She truly believes I broke it.

Mike's mom once told me that Emma was the only child she new that could go to bed and wake up mad. Like I said, she has this evil mind. She can go to bed mad and by morning remember that she was mad at you the night before.

But her mind is also magnificent. She memorizes things very quickly especially if it is put to music. She can break into Guster and sing full verses if she chooses. She already knows her phone number. Hopefully in the future, I can put her skills to use in a positive way.

You are a smart girl Emma, I love you.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

All I can say is good luck with Emma when she is a teenager. YIKES! I am much more stressed about Elisabeth being a teenager than I am the boys. She already shows some serious teenager personality traits already.

Missy said...

Emma's husband will be in trouble even if she goes to bed mad! That's funny!
Brinley still hasn't memorized her phone number! That's so great!