Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Weekend

I love girls weekend!!! And I just got back from one. It was such a blast!!

I took my kids to Price on Thursday night. With Mike's new schedule there was just no way to have Mike be in charge of them. And on Friday, we had to take the Honda into the repair shop, so that was the only way we could survive with one car.

I didn't leave for girls weekend until 3:00. I did spend my morning hanging out, but I also did some work from home.

We headed to SL around 3:00 we made a stop at Tai Pan and did some shopping first. Then hit the hotel. Our first order of business was dinner. We ate a Cafe Molese, a recommendation from Melinda. It was excellent. We hit the hot tub that night and also stayed up late playing games and chatting. It was excellent.

The next day we got ready and hit the outlets in Park City. Due to some unexpected circumstances the group split, and some of us finished shopping and others headed back to SL and got a pedicure. We met up for dinner. We did take out from PF Chang's. There was a Jazz game that night in town and with a group as big as ours, there was no way we were going to get in anywhere quick. Then hot tub again, and playing games and up late some more.

Sunday brought snow and coming home early. No big deal. Mike and the kids were still in Price so I finished my book on tape, and did some projects.

I bought the shelves at Christmas time, but had to trim them. I finally got them in, and love being able to use every inch of my shelves.

To hear more about girls weekend, and to see some pictures (since I'm so lazy, and brought my camera, but didn't take any pictures), check out
Melinda's post
Keri's post
Laura's post

One funny thing that Mike told me about Ashton while staying with grandma and grandpa's. Ashton woke Grandpa up one day by brushing his face with a paint brush. He told Grandpa he was waking up an "old, dead, dinosaur". No doubt going to the Dinosaur Museum the same week had nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm so jealous of all your girls weekends! I can't believe how many come! I've gotta figure something out for me!