One of the hard things about kids, is that the projects you want to do with them or for them, they usually can't do anything to help. It is just their job to watch while you do it. That was the case with the most recent project Mike took on for the kids. He created a pirate flag for them that hangs off their swing set/playhouse.
So, Mike began working on the project on Sunday. But like I said, the kids can't really help, so we sent them away to play.
For a while Ashton played inside with his "flying" car.
Then they went outside to play. And Emma did her favorite thing, eat sand.
The project had to continue into Monday. Mike worked on the flag and watched the kids while I went shopping (Costco and Macey's). When I came home, the flag was done and I had two pirates. Oh yeah, Mike made them pirate swords too.
The kids were pretty happy.
Way to go Mike.

5 comments:
What a fun play house! I bet the love it..... Mike did a great job.
Very fun...you'll have to have a pirate birthday party now!
You rule, Mike! You guys don't just talk about doing something fun, you do it! Nice work!!!
Wow! That sounds so fun! I bet you can't get your kids to come inside!
WOW! Nice work on the flag, Mike. I couldn't do that in a million years. I'm very impressed. Way to go!
Post a Comment