Saturday, June 30, 2007

Busy and Enjoyable Week

This week was our second week of swim lessons, so like last week, things were busy. Unlike last week, we had something going on every evening.

Monday - Mike worked a double shift - 17 hours. His evening manager called out sick, and his one other manager was on vacation. Earlier that day, I got together with Heather and Julia (friends from Price). I had issues with some of my pictures so, this is all you get. This is Julia and her daughter Desiree.


Tuesday - I had visiting teaching and Mike was in charge of mowing the lawn (with the kids).

Wednesday - I had enrichment meeting. We were doing dinner and a service project. On Tuesday night I made a treat to take. When I came home, the new neighbor kids were over playing in the back. I had a good time talking with Holly.

Thursday - I finished participating in a focus group. I had to participate online and be on a conference call. It was only an hour this week (last Thursday it was two hours). The focus group was well worth it though - $150.

Friday - We had Jason and Melinda and their girls over for dinner. We had a BBQ in the back. Dinner was great and the adults chatted while the kids played. Laura hadn't seen the new trampoline yet. And Mike hadn't seen Sara yet. It was good.



Saturday - We babysat for Emily and Brian (Ellie and Trevor) and they are going to babysit for us next week. Ellie had a hard time when her parents left, but after that she was great. And Trevor was so cute, he is trying so hard to talk. And he was so cute on the Tramp, just bouncing on his bum.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks again for inviting us over. We had a great time!

Missy said...

That's an awesome focus group award! Not quite like the one we did when I worked with you in IR...I think we only gave them a blockbuster gift card for maybe $25?