As you can see, it is just mayhem when we all get together. Let's see, I think there were 14 kids there. So, we talked (usually two conversations going on) as we were interrupted by kids. We had snacks and played (mostly inside). The icing on the cake was Emma.
Emma disappeared for a while so I went on the hunt, and this is what I found. She is potty training, but that had nothing to do with it. She said her knees hurt (I think she was trying to get them wet without getting her clothes wet). But I think she got her shirt wet, so she took it off, and just got it totally wet. What an interesting girl.
The other big event this week is Mike's Birthday. He had a birthday last Friday. We were able to get a babysitter and go to dinner and to see the new Harry Potter movie, again. It was nice to go out and have a good time.
Mike I love you so much. You are a wonderful friend, father and partner. Who could ask for more?
Love ya!!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike!
So fun to see some Price girls!
Sounds like a choatic fun time. Emma is a riot.
Sounds like my Delta get-togethers!
I can't believe you've seen Harry Potter twice! I've gotta go soon!
Emma Rules!
dHI Andrea- I got on your blog! I liked the colored tongues on the other section.
I didn't know you snapped Emma's photo in the sink! My sink made the blog. How funny.
Yeah, I didn't know that you (and Mike too) were so into HP either! That's fun.
Post a Comment