Thursday, July 13, 2006

Silly Stuff

Okay, so I don't have much to blog about today, so, this is what you get - the silly things the kids have been doing or saying lately.

Ashton has been telling me lately "I sleep with my eyes open, mom?". I just tell him - okay. And last night after he told me that, he told me "get out of my room, go away, don't come in here." It's amazing how he can turn the things I say into very hurtful words. I'm sure I don't say them that mean, right?

Emma, is currently attached to my hip. She always wants me to hold her or to be on my lap when I am at home. The one other thing to report is that her stripping at nap and bedtime has not happened in a few days. Hooray!! Of course we all know because I wrote this, that she will do it today, just to spite me. Emma is now asking a silly question, "Minnie, poopy?". She keeps lifting up the skirt of the Minnie mouse doll/magnet that we have and asking me if she (Minnie) is poopy. Do you think we ask if our kids are poopy? :)


And of course my kids are constantly making trouble. This is them attacking the pictures on the wall and the computer desk. Yesterday they were outside for a total of 5 minutes before they were totally soaked because they were playing in the drinking fountain (right before dinner of course).

I guess the last thing I have to report is that we have some fun things coming up. This weekend the kids are going to St. George (my mom is babysitting) and Mike and I are going to do a hike in Zion. Hopefully we'll have some fun pictures to share.

Then we'll come home on Sunday, and on Tuesday, I'll run the kids to Price so that Mike's mom can babysit while I go to Girl's Camp (Tuesday-Friday). It is also Mike's Birthday next week.

No comments: