
The kids just finished swim lessons on Friday. What a joy. I loved being able to feel like a mom for two weeks and to spend some time with the kids. They had a great time. Especially on the last day, which is water slide day. Emma cried when our turn was over and we had to go back to the pool.
On Friday we left and went down to St. George. We dropped the kids off with my mom and met Paul and Mindy in Zion. We ate dinner at the Zion Pizza and Noodle Friday night and camped in the park. On Saturday we did a narrow/water/rappel hike called Pyne Canyon. We had a good time (despite my little accident). Most of the pictures were taken with our cheap waterproof camera so once those are developed I will have to scan them in.

We came back to St. George around 5:00 Saturday night to find Emma with a fever. That continued into Sunday, but seemed fine yesterday.
Mike's parents took the kids to Price last night. So, we went to a movie, Superman.
Today, I go to girls camp.

No comments:
Post a Comment