Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Swimming/Mom's Birthday


It's no fun when it is scorching hot outside, unless you get to play in the water. It has been warm here these last couple of days and Mike let the kids play in the blow up pool outside. What cute kids!!! (Mike needs to work on taking better pictures.)

Then yesterday, I took the kids to the PG Pool. It was super hot in the morning, but by afternoon when the kids were up from their naps, it was overcast and windy. I had promised Ashton we were going to the pool, so I felt like we had to go. They were cold and ready to go home within about a half hour. But I made them stay an hour. At that point, it started to sprinkle. Oh well. I felt like a good mom who takes her kids to the pool, and I kept my word.

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!!!! We love you. Can you believe your 50? Oh, was I not supposed to announce that?

I just wanted to say "Thanks Mom!!". I'm sure I don't say it enough. You give great advice, you keep up on my busy life, and your a wonderful grandma!!! We love you. I hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: