Well, I guess I'm going to give this a try. About two weeks ago I had two friends say they had started a blog. Elisa swears it is super easy. And I wouldn't say it is super easy, but it's not really hard. And since I don't really scrapbook (I don't either Melinda) or write in a journal, maybe I can do this. About the name of the blog. Mostly, I just thought it sounded cute, and it's a reminder to me that the blog is mostly about the kids/babies.
As I have been thinking about starting this blog, I hope that it helps me start taking more pictures of the kids. Ashton fell asleep watching TV Wednesday, sitting up. I wanted to take a picture of it to post, but I can't find the digital camera. That's a bad sign. I guess the goal for this weekend should be to put the house back together (had laminate floor installed last week) so I can find the camera.
The kids are so funny, and Mike is such a good dad. Before I went to a meeting last night and after dinner they were wresteling on the floor. Ashton was trying to drag Mike (who was laying face down on the floor) by the hand. He took the rope on his dump truck and wrapped the loop around Mike's hand. He would then pull. Emma would then come over and "save" dad and take the rope off of his hand. Ashton would be so mad. "No Emma" he would yell, and he would go and put the rope back on. It was quite entertaining.
Tonight we are going to go see the movie "Cars". I will give you a report. We took the kids to see "Over the Hedge" while the floor was being installed. They did okay, but Emma doesn't really have the attention span. I hope she does better today.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hooray!! You did it. It will be so much easier to keep in touch this way. Cute picture of your cute family.
Good Luck at the movies. Miriam will only last through Wizard of Oz (which she would watch everyday if I let her).
it is so much easier than you think. welcome to blogging you will love it!
elisa's cousin
Yippee! I'm so glad you've started one too!
Thanks for all the encouragement. I hope I can keep it up.
Post a Comment