Monday, June 12, 2006

Cars - The Movie


As promised, I have a review of Cars. It is a totally cute movie. I thought it was really good and had a great story line (unlike another movie we took the kids to a week or two ago). It held Ashton's attention, so that is a good sign. Emma on the other hand is a turkey!!! She just doesn't have the attention span yet. We've decided regarless of the cost (cost of a babysitter), she needs to stay home from the movies. She just can't handle it. I don't have enough treats to keep her occupied for over an hour.

But for those of you who have children about 2 1/2 with a decent attention span, it is a must see!!!

Enjoy it. We'll be buying it when it comes out!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Maybe we'll risk it. It'd be Laura's first real movie theater experience.

Andrea B. said...

Laura can handle it, I'm sure.