Thursday, May 27, 2010

13 Months

That Elina of ours turned 13 months this week.  I can hardly believe it.  She's not allowed to be that big.  I guess the great news is, she's not walking (won't even stand alone, she just let's her knees give out and she sits down.  As of right now it looks like she will be our slowest walker.  This girl has 8 teeth and talks up a storm, at least she thinks she does.  She hasn't hit the 20 pound mark, so she can not sit face forward in a car seat. 

She is a darling girl and is such fun to be around.  She's usually well behave (except when it is church and she is stuck during sacrament meeting and dying to take a nap).  We had her hair cut last week.  Mike thinks it kinda looks like a boy bowl cut, but I think it's darling, and at least it keeps the hair out of her eyes. 

She was hanging out with dad the other day and he took this picture of her chillin with some headphones on.  I had them on today, and she loved it.  She was talking to me like crazy!!
 
Ashton has wanted to ride his bike to school so bad, but the weather just hasn't allowed for it.  As you can see above.  Snow on the 24th of May, what's the deal?  But he has ridden the last couple of days, so that's been a fun thing for him (and a big step for us).

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I LOVE the headphone picture, Elina looks adorable! You are brave to let Ashton ride his bike to school. I am not quite ready for that one. Does he get home any earlier when he rides his bike?

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

I think the haircut is cute, and the picture with the headphones is great!