I am so very slow at getting this posted, but I really need to do it.
I need to start out by saying that I have an awesome mother. She is so good to us. She is so willing to help when she comes up to visit. She watches the kids, cleans my house, and in general is helpful. I am so grateful for her. And even though we didn't get along very well when I was a teenager, I definately appreaicate her now. Thanks mom, I love you!!!
I also have a great mother-in-law. I know that some others don't get along with their mother-in-laws, but I have to say that I think my mother-in-law is great. She is sweet and kind and caring, and rarely says an ill word of others. She has definately mastered the idea that when you visit her house, your mother's rules do not apply. My kids love her, and love to go and visit. Thanks mom, I love you!!!
On Mother's day, Elina was especially difficult in Sacrament meeting followed by a rowdy class with no other adult teacher. It makes for a somewhat sour day, but was made up for later when I got to take a nap all afternoon. And I got awesome presents.
I got this great picture frame to hang in my office. There's a picture of Mike and I, then one of Elina, Emma, and Ashton.
Then I got these rockin sunglasses (I needed a new pair of exercise sunglasses because I lost my other ones - or at least I thought I did, until the day before Mother's Day - sorry Mike).
Emma struggled with the fact that they were my presents. But in the end we made her happy by playing around with the bows. Don't we look great?
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the picture idea. I should do one for Richard! I am glad that you had a great day!
Post a Comment