She doesn't like it. She spits most of it out and pulls faces. I really don't know what to try next with her. I would really like to be able to give her some solid food.
One day my friend Melinda babysat the girls. When I picked up Elina, Melinda had done her hair, so cute!
One day my friend Melinda babysat the girls. When I picked up Elina, Melinda had done her hair, so cute!

3 comments:
Yeah some posts! I would suggest bananas next. Just take a real banana and mash it up. Maybe she will be one of those kids that just eats real food. Some of that baby food is nasty! We didn't ever use baby food with Clara. We just mashed up real food. She loved it!
Congrats on your race. I can only dream of running one!
Looks like you had a fun September. I look forward to hearing about October too! Don't worry, I am as far behind on my blog as you are. Probably farther!
Honestly, she is so adorable. I'm going to have to wait MONTHS to do Eliza's so I'm glad you didn't mind me taking out my desire on your precious girl. Oh, and my girls only ever ate cereal if it was laced with applesauce.
I used Oatmeal with Katee because she hated the rice.
And my cousin swears by these nuby infant feeders. They are a a bottle with a special plunger thingy that lets them suck the baby food. She used it to get her boy used to the food and then introduced it on the spoon. I think it sounds great to start with because I HATE spoon feeding! I got one at walmart but haven't tried it yet. I couldn't find it on their online, but here is what it is at some other random website. http://16th-avenue-pharmacy-inc.amazonwebstore.com/Nuby-BPA-FREE-Infant-Feeder-Feeding/M/B0017359UA.htm Good Luck!
Post a Comment