Mike gave me permission to run without him. But because Mike was a little ways behind me, he got to see the big event of the day. While we were running the race, Mike saw some racers cross State Street and try to climb a fence. As he got close, he noticed that at the apartments across the street a toddler (18-24 months) was hanging out of a second story window screaming. The racers were able to catch the mother's attention before they had to catch the child. But Mike lost some time, because he and a few other racers stopped to watch.
Anyway, Mike and I both ran great. I ran it in 27'37 and I finished 22. Mike ran it in 32' and came in 35. That was by far, the fastest Mike had run that distance, and I did well. I was hoping to finish in 27. I was a little slower than I hoped, but it was still good.
Way to go Mike and Kristen, you are now official runners!!!

2 comments:
I am impressed!
you guys are awesome! So glad the toddler is okay.
Post a Comment