Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was in early October.  Mike gave me one of my birthday presents early (so I could go on a early bike ride on a Saturday morning). 



What a nice husband.  I got arm and leg warmers so that I could ride in the colder months.

Over the weekend, my parents came in town.  On Monday, we did family pictures, and then went out to dinner.  So, that was really nice.

My birthday itself was not all that great.  I had to work all day, and it was a long busy day filled with meetings.  Then I came home to run Ashton to Flag Football.  Mike came home early (sick) so I ran the girls home, only to get a call from Mike telling me Elina was crying, and to come home as soon as I could.  So, Ashton and I went home, and then I had to go and get dinner for the family.  Happy birthday to me!!


I didn't open my presnets that day, but a few days later, I opened these gifts from the family.  A new Fezzari bike jersey.



And a new swimsuit.

You know, I all in all had a good birthday, just not the actual day itself.  I forgot to say that my mom was so nice.  She asked me what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday (I think she was going to go buy me one) and I retorted that I didn't want a yucky cake, I wanted pumpkin cobbler.  Well, since she didn't have time to make that, she was sweet enough to buy me pumpkin pie.  Which I did like better than cake.  Thanks so much mom!!!

Oh, and we can't forget the things that make my life great, even when it isn't.








2 comments:

Melinda said...

Pie for your birthday is awesome!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

I love the Bumbo--Elina's so cute in it!