For me, summer is swimming. I love to do swim lessons every year with the kids. It makes me feel like a mom, and it is great for the kids.
Emma and Ashton (the two kids in the middle)
Emma with Dani
Ashton and Dani - Ashton working on his front crawl
We had swim lessons the last two weeks in June. Ashton and Emma were both in Level 3. I was hoping they would be in different classes, but they weren't. It ended up okay. They loved their teacher, Dani (a girl), and did really great. They were working on side breathing and back stroke.
Ashton going off the diving board
Emma going off the diving board
Emma coming down the slide
Elina playing (not swimming)
Sometimes it was hard to keep Elina busy. But it wasn't too bad. I think she asked to get on her "swim soup" every day. Poor girl. Ethan slept most of the time. The only trick was to make sure he didn't need to eat while we were there. I was able to manage that.
The kids had a great two weeks and I'm so glad we did it. They both passed and are on Level 4.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lyndsee wears a "soup" too! So cute.
Post a Comment