Saturday, July 23, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day at our house was pretty laid back.  I made Mike his favorite breakfast (Norwegian Pancakes), we went to sacrament (I went to help him, my first time back), and topped the night off with presents and cards.

I have to say, I totally scored.  Mike is awesome.  He is a great dad.  He loves his kids so much, and is great at playing with them, and helping them.  He loves to get loves and kisses from Elina, and kisses Ethan a ton.

He is my very best friend, a great help around the house.  We love him so!!!




Mike I hope you had a great Father's Day!!!

We love dad!!!

I also need to give a shout out to the other Father's in our lives.

My dad is a great dad.  Being the only male in our household made him the great mediator of drama.  And I always looked up to him, and wanted to be like him.  He's great fun for my kids, and always willing to help.  Thanks dad, I love you!

Mike's dad is amazing.  The grand kids all love him.  And he has the best memory and hence can tell the kids the most amazing stories.  Phil is kind and gentle, a wonderful role model and I am so thankful for him and the son he raised.

No comments: