Saturday, July 23, 2011

Everybody Loves Ethan

Everybody loves Ethan, which is a good and a bad thing.  Even Elina wants to hold him.

Elina holding Ethan

Maybe they love the camera and not Ethan

Goofy family

Grandma and Ethan

Ethan (poor kid with acne)

The last weekend in June my mom came into town.  She was getting a little sick of making the trip, but I was grateful to have her.  Mike was in Logan doing the MS Ride (biking 100 miles).  So, it was nice to have another adult around.  My mom was in town for the wedding of one of her friends daughters.

On Saturday morning my mom watched Elina and Ethan and I took the older kids to the little carnival at Macey's.  I was my mom was around so I could do that.  In the end, I don't think the carnival would have been fun with the four kids.  There were bounce houses, a train ride (we didn't do), a doughnut eating contest (eat a doughnut hanging without your hands), crafting, and cheap food.  Ashton and Emma thought it was great.   

The night that my mom went to a wedding, we went to a reception for one of Mike's cousin.  It's fun to show off Ethan, he sure is cute.

No comments: