So, finally I was left alone to manage all my kids. I was surprised at how well I did. It wasn't that bad, and the kids were really good. It helped to allow them to do what they wanted to do. There favorite thing is to play in the water. And sprinklers under the tramp never fails (although not Elina's favorite).
Three kids playin' in the sprinkler
Elina having a great time in her "swim soup"
Ashton and Emma on the tramp
They loved it.
On Wednesday that week, I had Mike stay home with Ethan and I took the other kids to Strawberry Days. It was Elina's first year, and she's a chicken.
Elina and Ashton (Elina didn't like the ride)
Emma got to go too
Emma on the carousel
Elina and Ashton on the carousel
Ashton and Emma after the big slide
We did some rides, had some treats and called it a night. Elina in general didn't like the rides very much. She wouldn't ride on a horse on the carousel. What a funny girl. But Emma and Ashton had a great time. All the kids loved their snow cones, and I loved my strawberries and cream. Yum!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment