Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pictures of Ethan and Elina

Newborn pictures are so precious, I just had to get some of Ethan, but I am incredibly cheap lately.  Melinda was kind enough to help me get some great pictures of Ethan and Elina (and the big kids were still gone, so, it wasn't so hard to do). 

A big thank you to Melinda!!!

Elina was not being terribly cooperative.  We first tried pictures outside and that didn't go very well.  Melinda was finally able to get a good shot while inside when she was close to me, but she could still get a close-up of her face. 

 Not looking at the camera

 Aren't her eyelashes the best

 Love her crooked smile

 Oh sweet boy

 Cute baby feet

 Love him all stretched out

 What a cute face

 Love that we were able to catch this shot

Me and Ethan

I am so glad we were able to get this done.  I will be using some of the photos for Ethan's birth announcements. 

5 comments:

Steve and Dee said...

Cute kids! I can't believe how grown up Elina looks.

Melinda said...

YAY! I'm glad some of them turned out!

Deborah said...

Love the one of him in a basket! So cute.

I know what you mean about the cost of pictures. That is why I have been taking my kids pics myself for years!

Karyn said...

I am glad that you were able to get pictures done. Isn't it great to have friends with nice cameras?

Andrea - said...

So sweet!