On the first day of July (yay, I'm blogging about an event in the correct month) I went to the park with some friends. I thought it would be good for my kids, and I really wanted to do some "normal" things with the kids this summer. Melinda and Karyn were able to make it with me. It was fun to talk to them. Karyn was a little sick (strep throat), but still came - yeah!
Karyn and Lily
Sara and Elina
Melinda and Eliza
Emma posing for the camera
Sara and Elina were best friends. Sara was so good to her and they were so cute together. Emma had a great time with Laura (Lily was having a hard time with there being three girls). Ashton played hide from Micah (Ashton wishes my friends had boys close to his age). And Ethan, well, he slept (what a perfect baby).
Emma had been sporting that hat around for a couple of days. I thought she looked super cute in it. It was mostly a reason for her not to brush her hair, oh well, it was still cute.
Hooray for summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! We had so much fun with you!
Post a Comment