I've finally made it into May. So, for Mother's Day, Mike was so kind. I got to nap, and take it easy. I love those kinds of days!!
And the best was the gifts. Mike bought me a Kindle. He couldn't believe it the month before when he asked what I wanted. He just didn't understand why I would want a Kindle. But even though he didn't understand, he bought me one anyway.
I got a Kindle, naner naner
Also, a few days earlier he took my picture with the kids' hands on my belly. Then he framed the pictures and gave it to me for Mother's Day. What a sweet man!!
Don't we all look so cute, and happy
I should also tell you what a wonderful Mother I have. What a great woman who wants the very best for me. I'm grateful that she taught me how to be a strong woman, and how to be a working mom. I'm so grateful for all the help my mother gives me. And what a pleasure it is to go and visit! Love you mom!
And I should also tell you how much I love my mother-in-law. She is one of the nicest ladies I know! She loves to spoil my kids by never telling them no. She is a great help to our family, and raised a wonderful son! I am forever grateful to her.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment