So, the last weekend in April, my amazing friends threw me a baby sprinkle (a small baby shower). What great friends I have. And it was so nice to get some new things for the baby. As Melinda pointed out "You haven't seen boy clothes in 8 years". I'm trying to decided if it was a good idea to keep all of Ashton's stuff for 8 years. It sure takes up a lot of space, but I sure will be glad not to have to buy everything new.
Melinda's gift was the sprinkle and the onesies that we decorated
The day of the shower, we woke up to snow. It's just crazy!!!
We started out the party by eating and chatting. Then I opened presents. Followed by some crafting. Melinda bought onesies, and Karyn bought some pants and we decorated them with fabric. I was surprised at how willing everyone was to make the baby a personalized gift. And it was lots of fun.
I got a cute diaper cake
I always make Karyn's babies blankets so she made me one
My mother-in-law and Helene came
Look at Karyn go, she made me four onesies
Deborah came too and made a cute anchor
Julia wasn't able to stay long, but it was good to see her
Here's everyone working hard on their creations
I got some really cute outfits, and it was great to hang out with friends!!! Thanks so much Melinda, Karyn and Andrea!! What would I do without you?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats!! Hope everything goes well.
So glad you had fun!
Post a Comment