So, Emma's been spoiled lately, she's been able to have lots girls nights with me. Well, the second weekend in May was no different, except, we got to go with some friends.
Karyn's friend was going to be the play Annie (at the Ogden theater). Emma had just recently gotten the movie and loved it (I remember loving Annie as a little girl as well, I got the record for my 6th birthday). I thought it would be fun to go, and thought it would be extra fun to go with my girl friends and their girls. It was all set.
Helene called that week and asked if the kids could come sleep over. I decided that Ashton could and I would give Emma a choice. She could sleep over after the play or we could find a different weekend to sleep over. She decided she wanted to sleep over that weekend. Then I had Karyn see if she could get me an extra ticket, and I invited Brynn to come along.
Laura, Lily, Emma, Brynn
The girls had a great time together!!
And they loved the play Annie. They even wanted their picture taken with Annie. It was a fun night.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! We had so much fun too! Thanks again for driving.
Miss Hannigan is in my ward! Good times!
Post a Comment