Friday, February 25, 2011

Early January

After our trip to Price, I couldn't find the camera when I unpacked.  So, it stayed lost till I remembered to ask Mike about it 3 weeks later.  I'm just glad he found it.  I swore I opened every nook and cranny of this bag, but I guess not.

So, I really don't have pictures from the first part of Jan.  I did use Mike's camera to take pictures of the kids pulling apart the wish bone from the Thanksgiving turkey.  They had been begging to do it for ages, but they always asked at inconvenient times.

 Elina chillin' in her highchair

 
Getting ready for the pull

Emma's the winner!!

So, this night, I let them do it.  Emma won, and Ashton was so sad he cried.  So silly!!  Good thing Elina kept smiling.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your kids are so darling! I love being able to watch them all grow up even if it's not in real life. Thanks for sharing!

Karyn said...

My kids love to break the wishbone too. I hope Emma made a good wish! That's funny that Ashton cried. He must have REALLY wanted his wish to come true! :)

Deborah said...

Isn't it funny the things kids will get so upset about? Mine cried about our snowman melting!

brian_angela said...

Hello, I know this will sound strange, but I watched a video on FoxNews about Abbey and Peter Ure and their "noisy" toddler and wish to help. I'm an acoustics professor at BYU and have some tips I can offer. Can you please give them my email address: bea@byu.edu. I actually found and commented on their blog, which they haven't updated since 2009, so I figured I'd try contacting one of their friends who has an updated blog. I am a father of three "noisy" boys myself and understand their troubles they've faced with their HOA. I only wish to offer help. It's outrageous what the HOA is doing to them.