For the most part, not much has been going on at our home, other than illness. Emma got us going at the beginning of the year (all of us got it but Ashton). Just as we were all getting better, Ashton got sick. I thought it was the same cold that the rest of us had, but then we all caught it again, so I guess not (Emma was the lucky one not to catch it this time).
Also, the kids have each been to the dentist to get fillings (thanks Mike for the great teeth).
And we've been doing a few home projects. Ashton now has his own room downstairs and Elina now has her own room in Ashton's old room. It is so nice to let Elina cry it out in her own room. Pictures to come.
Oh yeah - Ashton turns 7 in one week, and in 4 days, Elina is 9 months. Look for posts on each of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's no fun being sick! Let me know if you need anything.
I hope you get better soon! Bing sick is no fun. Having a sick baby is worse!
I should have called you on Sunday, but then wondered if Mike didn't have to work afterall or you decided to make a quick trip to St. George. Hope you are feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything.
The joys of January, right? They are all still so cute though, and congrats on everyone having their own room:)
Post a Comment