Mike took her to the doctor on Wednesday, here are her stats:
Height: 26 1/2 inches - 16%
Weight: 18.01 lbs. - 35%
Head: 17 3/4 inches - 80%
We just laughed, she's got a big head!
Here's a little about out Elina. She is still immobile - and I'm so glad, she can't even stand while holding onto furniture. She cries if she's on her tummy. She can roll from her tummy to her back (but she doesn't do it very often), but not her back to her tummy. She doesn't crawl yet, she just leans like this.
She can get on one knee and one foot but she doesn't know what to do from here. She either sits back down or flops to her tummy then cries.
She says da, dada, and dad. But she doesn't know what she's saying. And just this week she learned to clap. We can say "Elina, clap." and she will.
She still doesn't eat solids great. She loves banana baby food, Cherrios, and Goldfish, but that's about it. Sometimes I can feed her some of my dinner. The other night she ate some potatoes.
She still doesn't sleep through the night but goes in 5 to 6 hour stretches. She's super cute and we love her so much!

2 comments:
So cute! I agree with you that Elina not being mobile makes things easier. I wouldn't count on it staying that way for much longer though!
Awwww. she is ADORABLE! Love that full head of hair..it makes her look so grown up.
Post a Comment