Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice Skating

Mike's work's Christmas Party was awesome this year.  They had sent enough business to Noah's that they earned enough to rent the ice skating rink for their work Christmas party.  It was supposed to be before Christmas, but the Noah's in Lindon had a problem with their rink and so we had to go to the Sandy Noah's after Christmas.  Because it was rescheduled (and without the pot luck dinner) it was really low turn out, which was great for our family.  The only problem was it snowed that night and it made traveling to Sandy a pain.  The party had been going an hour when we got there.


I tried to help Ashton out.


But he still struggled.

Mike had recently hurt his ankle and didn't ski well much earlier that day, so he didn't ice skate.  Emma chose not to ice skate either.  I was really surprised because usually she is willing to try.  So, Ashton and I did all the skating.  It was great fun!


I had a great time skating.



Emma had a great time running "skating" on the ice in her shoes.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

I am jealous! I love ice skating! Glad you had fun!

Melinda said...

What fun! I love how fearless Ashton is.

Andrea - said...

So fun!!!