Friday, May 15, 2009

Shower

It's done. Our shower is finally (well mostly) done. Done enough that we are showering in it. Yeah!!! I'm so glad that it is now done. And I'm glad/grateful to Mike for all of his hard work. The last thing that needs to be done is for a shower door to be installed. We ordered it yesterday, and it should be installed late next week. I guess the other thing that needs to be done is just some general cleanup (the wall, the ceiling, and one piece of drywall that Mike had a little mishap with.

Check it out:


Demo


Concrete Floor


Wall


Floor

5 comments:

The Jackson 3 said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

it looks really great! I am so glad it is done! Now we'll have to get Mike's advice on getting our shower floor ready so we can have a finished shower too! Sorry we couldn't be any help. Elina is a beautiful baby too. We are excited to meet her!

Marenda

Missy said...

NICE Shower!

Melinda said...

Ooo...Love it and particularly the multi-coloredness! I'm glad it's done!

Cass said...

It looks even better in person, great job Mikey. I can't get even of that baby, I'm going through withdrawals!