Here's her stats.
Height 21 inches-70% (she was 19 inches when born).
Weigh 8.09 pounds-50% (she was 7.15 pounds when born).
She's got a little bit of a goupy eye and either some colic or gas issues. But otherwise is doing well. Mike is a great dad and is usually the one up with her around 11:00 or midnight when she's having a hard time going to sleep. What a great (proud) dad.
She is supper cute and a good baby and we just love her so much.
The kids have been a little bit sick, and I can't seem to keep them away from her. Especially Emma who has to be in her face every time she is awake.
My dad got to see the baby last weekend. It was fun to have my parents stop by. My mom was sick and so was not allowed to hold the baby. Get better soon Mom.
My mom also stopped by on Mother's Day. Mike and I both have great mom's! I'm so thankful that both of our Mother's could help us when we had Elina. They were such a big help. My mom even got me a Mother's Day card (thanks Mom). Mike got me some flowers and the kids made me cards. It was a nice day. Mike was even able to make it to sacrament meeting with me.
I walked into Ashton's room last week and found this:
An empty bed.
Followed by finding the boy in the closet on the floor. I turned on the light and made Mike come check it out, and then took pictures.

8 comments:
I love that stage of babies where they are so cuddly! I love to hold them because they just melt right into you! Keep having fun! -Diedre
Elina is so cute. Cant believe how much she has grown just looking at the pictures. I have found Brett in some strange places before at night but never in the closet.
Look at all that hair...she looks so alert and grown up for 3 weeks. Love the Shower too by the way.
Wow! She's growing like a weed! That's great!
Cute about Aston in the closet! Glad you found him before he woke up so you could get a picture!
Elina is such a cutie! I think it is hilarious that Ashton fell asleep in the closet. That could crack me up too!
She is SOOOO cute! And I love that Mike is such a great baby daddy!
I guess Ashton's not claustrophobic! That's funny that he wanted to sleep in the closet.
It was great to see all your kids in person the other day--what cuties!
I am glad you posted the proud grandparents. It was good to see them (online) again!
Post a Comment