I won't make you guess who is who, but here are some baby pictures, and you can decide who looks like who, and how. I can not find Ashton's hospital pictures (I'm sick about it). But the picture of him is within the first 5 weeks. You can see that all of my babies are born with lots of hair. They are just the cutest!

Ashton

Emma

Elina
5 comments:
You are right! They do all have a lot of hair! Now that I see Emma's picture, maybe Elina does look like her. We will have to see who she favors as she gets older and her face changes. What a fun post!
So darling!!!! What a sweet and beautiful family you have!
How can Elina look like BOTH Ashton and Emma when they look so different from one another. Good thing they are both adorable...she's destined for the same darling fate!
congrats!!!! all your children are darling!!!
Definately sisters.
Post a Comment