I don't know if I'm nesting, but I am trying to get ready for this baby. Mike spent some time on Wednesday night and Thursday night doing Emma's closet. That was a huge relief. He put in shelf organizers so that I could clean out Emma's toy drawer (top dresser drawer). I need Emma's top drawer to put all the baby stuff. By Friday, I was able to fold all the baby's clothes and put them in the top drawer - hooray!
On Saturday, Melinda came and helped me clean. Thank you so much Jason and Melinda for helping me this weekend. Jason watched the kids, and Melinda cleaned!! Melinda helped so much; she tackled several projects that I could only hope to get too. While she cleaned, I decluttered. I just can't thank you enough. Thanks Melinda!!!!
Mike's brother brought us bees on Saturday. I video taped it, but didn't get anything on the camera. So, here's a picture of our beehive. We now have 7,500 bees in our backyard. So, if you have kids that come to play at our house, the rules are, don't swat at the bees, your not allowed in the chicken coop and don't pester (throw rocks, etc. at the beehive).

7 comments:
Save some snow for us! I am so excited we will be able to see the baby. So what is the room situation going to be? We will be there May 7th - June 1st...or 2nd. Steve comes in on the 23rd. oh yeah, and your beehive is adorable - even though it is full of bees :)
You have chickens too? So do we!
Yep! You are most definitely nesting! I could use a little nexting instinct right now.
Way to go Andrea and Mike. It's nice to get those project done. It looks good. That's a real friend who will come and help you clean.
Bees? Yikes!
I am glad you let the kids play in the snow. I did too.
Yes, you are nesting.
I'm glad I could help you with your nesting. And I can't wait to meet your little one!
How cool is that?!
Post a Comment