Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Namless Baby

Here are a few pictures of our beautiful babe. She is still nameless. She was born on April 24 at 6:59 a.m. She was 7 pds 15 oz. and 19 inches long.





We just love her so much! More later.

17 comments:

Andrea - said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and amazing!!!

The Jackson 3 said...

What an adorable face! Congraulations

Kikal said...

I think she has the cutest little face! Round and pink and beautiful! Congrats. Crystal Dawn Brown is a good name, if you're looking for one...I would leave something for her in my will if you named her after me :)

Heather said...

Holy cow - so much hair! I'm so jealous! Congratulations. I hope you're both doing well!

Andrea said...

She is ADORABLE!!!! I'm jealous of the hair too. My babies didn't get hair until they were 2. I hope that you are doing good. Let me know if you need help with anything. I know how fun it is after a c-section.

Scott & Annie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I hope all went well. Can't wait to hear the name:)

Natalie said...

She really is a beautiful baby. Congrats to you!!

Cynthia said...

She is perfect! Congrats. Hopefully you give her a name soon! The name Alexia just came to mind.

Melinda said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable.

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

What a cutie! She isn't wrinkly at all and looks older than a newborn--I love all the hair. I hope you're feeling well and are able to get some rest.

Missy said...

WOW!! Congrats! She is SO cute!! What beautiful, curly hair too! Good luck with a name! I know you have a hard time with girl names! You can take ours if you want. :)

Young Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

tjandash said...

Andrea I had to snoop on your blog to get a little peak of your new cutie. She is so cute!! Congrats!
Ashli-Nate's sister

Deborah said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous little girl!

smiths said...

What a cutie! I am so excited for you. Please call if you need anything. I am close by! I am excited to hear her name.

Kristin said...

She is adorable! All that curly hair and that adorable face, she is an absolute doll. Congratulations Andrea!

Joe and Julianne said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!!! Name yet?