Ashton's Preschool Field Trip
On Thursday, Jan. 24 Ashton's preschool class took a field trip to Macey's, Emma and I came along. Emma loves to go on Ashton's preschool field trips because she feels like a big girl. We got to see the break room, the big fridge and freezer, the meat department and the big ovens. Did you know that Macey's Bakery still makes everything from scratch? They come in at 2:00 a.m. to begin cooking. Wow!!! We got to have cookies from the bakery, ice cream from the deli, and a goody bag. It was quicker than we thought, but the kids had a good time.
Skiing
On Saturday, Jan. 26 I got to skiing with CJ at Sundance. It was great. The day was beautiful and sunny. The company was good, and who can complain about free skiing. Thanks CJ for sharing your free passes with me. It was great.
Ashton's Pictures
I took Ashton to get his 5 year old pictures taken Wednesday, Jan. 27 at JC Penny's. Ashton had preschool that morning, so we took pictures around 12:30. I was pleasantly surprised with Penny's at that time of day. They weren't too long with getting us in, and they allowed me to look at pictures and make my decisions on my own. It was nice. And Ashton did a great job. I let him bring his dragon named Snow Grill to take a few pictures with him. He thought that was so cool. What a cute kid!! (I'll have to load some pictures another day).
Basketball
I have been playing Church basketball this month. I have played in three games and until Thursday night (Jan. 28) I had yet to score a basket. That night I scored three. It's funny how rusty my skills are. But it is fun to play and get some exercise.
Ashton's Funny
I've noticed that Ashton calls a Granola Bar a Gorilla Bar. Also, I ran Emma to the doctor last Thursday, and as soon as we were done, I was in a hurry to get Ashton to preschool. On our way to preschool Ashton tells Emma "Get feeling better now, okay Emma." It just sounded so grown-up and not in his normal vocabulary. It made me smile.

4 comments:
Macey's does a good field trip! We've done it twice!
ANDREA... I am so impressed that you are on a bball team. Impressed with your Stake, for one thing, and with you! You were by far the best one on our YW team. I'm sure you've still got it.
Thats awsome you are on a BB team!
I am impressed that you play church ball! your kids are too funny
Post a Comment