I wanted to list a few things about the people I love!!!
Mike
1) He's a great dad. He is so kind to the kids, and plays with them.
2) He's my best friend. I love that I can tell him anything.
3) He's a good hubby. He loves me unconditionally and treats me well.
Ashton
1) He's such a sweet boy. He'll come give me a kiss just because.
2) He's very imaginative. He's a boy who can play on his own and have fun doing it.
3) He's a good brother. He is concerned about Emma and is always willing to share.
Emma
1) She's a spit fire. She a girl with a will of her own (I mostly love it).
2) She's loving. She never wants me to leave without giving her a love and a kiss.
3) She's a good sister. She's rarely far from Ashton, she's lost without him.
For Valentine's Mike and I got to go to a movie - The Spiderweb Chronicles. Neither of us had read the books, but we enjoyed the movie. Watch out for language. I really hate when kids shows have swearwords - OMG. And because the movie ended earlier than I thought, Mike and I ran over the the Thanksgiving Point Deli and had a quick dinner. It was nice.

2 comments:
YAY for your cute family!
Lame that that movie uses that language...especially since it's a kids' movie.
Next time we come to Provo, I'll give you a call! Deal?
Post a Comment