A big thank you to Helene and Andrew who cut down our big, beautiful tree this year. It really is big and beautiful. I think Mike had to cut 4-5 feet off of it, and it still touches the vaulted ceiling.
I also repeated a tradition I started last year. I have two smaller trees that I let the kids decorate. It's nice because I can let them do whatever they want, and I can have my tree done the way I like it. The kids like having their own tree, and I like having my pretty tree.

4 comments:
That's such a cute idea that the kids get their own trees! Brinley has a REALLY SMALL one in her room this year, but it doesn't hold many ornaments!
Where are your gnomes or what are they called? I like those! You need a picture of them!
Love the idea of the kids trees!
Andrea, The tree looks really pretty. Mom
Missy- my trolls are usually on that mustard colored shelf, but I remove them at Christmas time.
Post a Comment