So the weekend of Nov. 16 and 17 brought some fun. Helene and her kids came down for dinner on Friday night. Andrew was out of town and I had invited Helene down to give her a break. I cooked dinner (soup) and bread and then a pumpkin cobbler for dessert. I thought it was great and the kids had a good time. They love to play with their cousins.
On Saturday, Mike had to work at the hotel (overnight). The nice part was that he did not have to go in until 3:00 on Saturday. That morning he took apart our tramp. The kids and I met him at the hotel for dinner, and then I took the kids swimming. They had a great time. That morning I had gone shopping for some water wings or floaties for Emma and after 4 stores I couldn't find them. That was a bummer, I had to hold her most of the time in the pool.
After church on Sunday, I was sick again. This time I had a head cold and hence a sinus infection. I went into work on Monday (the 4th Monday in a row that someone in the family was sick) and went to see the health clinic on campus. I got a prescription, so, that was nice. It took a few days, but I am feeling much better.
All that is left is to get ready for Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooo. Pumpkin Cobbler. That sounds amazing!
Post a Comment